Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Playing Style

When I sit down to jam nowadays, the usual songs I play are... First I'll start off classical with Beethoven - Fur Elise. I'ts not a hard song to play if you can find the right tabs for it. Then normally after that I will play something by All That Remains, like The Air That I Breathe or Six.
Then I'll Bust out some Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive. Lol i'm not joking about the Bon Jovi song. I really like it and it reminds me of the songs I listened to in high school. Then after that I try to do some of the finger tapping parts of Van Halen - Eruption or ACDC - Thunderstruck tapping and I zone out while doing it because it sounds cool. That's just a couple of songs I like to play off the top of my head, but I play just tons of random songs when I jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment