Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some music I listen to

Here are a couple bands and songs I listen to. Just to give you an idea of what I like to play on guitar or what I am learning to play at the moment.

Karnivool - Themata, is a hard song to figure out but has some really nice sounding guitar in it.

The Human Abstract - Polaris, good song but hard to get tabs. If you like this song look up Killrbuckeye on youtube. He has a lot of videos and plays a lot of the same songs I do. Plus I get most of my good tabs from him. Also he uses guitar pro for tabs, so if you want to play his songs you will have to get guitar pro, its free and easy to learn songs... really easy.

All That Remains - The Air That I Breathe, Good song, Killrbuckeye also covers this song on youtube. Got this tab from him also, and its a good tab.

Ill post some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment